If anyone has any gently used shirts, shorts, shoes that you’re looking to donate to a new home, @Rudy is collecting for the next few weeks before shipping off to F3 brothers in Kenya who desperately need some of these basic items. Please bring to any #hangar1 workout (clean items only please – yes, shoes washed as well). THANK YOU!
F’rucking Friday added to 2022 Hangar one schedule
Get your Rucks (optional) on and join us at Crittenden Middle School for a 3.5 mile ruck
F’Ruckin Friday 5:45am-6:45am @ Hangar 1
Location: GPS: 37.4098565299696, -122.08554685445785
Welcome to F3 Nation
F3 in the Golden State.
What is F3 ?
F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. We plant, grow and serve these groups to invigorate male community leadership.
F3 — our three Fs stand for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith — traces its roots to a free, participant-led boot camp workout held on Saturday mornings at a Charlotte, N.C., park since 2006. The co-founders of F3 are David Redding, “Dredd,” and Tim Whitmire, “OBT,” who launched their first Saturday workout on 1/1/11 on the campus of A.G. Middle School in Charlotte.
Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Our Core Principles
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Home of “how it went down!!” Aye!!
You Q’d. Share your beat down.
Subprime takes the reigns as F3 in the Golden State continues to grow
Well, lots of good stuff happening in the great state of California for the F3 Nation.
- Subprime takes over as Nan’Tan for F3SFPeninsula. Growth Cometh!!
- Cutters launches in Oakland. F3 in The Town
- Gold Rush continues to grow and becomes the model for Region growth in the Nation
- F3 Marin continues to offer Saturday beatdowns
- Sunshine continues with Tuesdays at F3 in the City (San Francisco)
- F3 Monterey remains a strong Pax in one of the great AOs in the Nation
- F3 Poway holds down the southern Pax in San Diego
- GrowRuck comes to the Golden State in November
2021 will be a great year for F3 in the Golden State.
F3 plants a flag in San Jose
Beatdowns are coming to San Jose on Saturday June 15th.
Location: Santa Teresa HS
When: Every Saturday starting on June 15th 2019.
AO Name: Quick Silver
The PAX endures 1500 yards of Sprints and Bear Crawls/Crawl Bears Aye!
Pax- Data, Mountie, Sweet Pea, Bada Bing, Ice T, Helo (not pictured)
Mosey to the Alameda.
Jacobs ladder with Burp-jacks up to 7.
Mosey back to the goal line.
High Knees to the 50 and back. OYO
25s on the football field. From goal line, sprint to the 25 and back, sprint to the 50 and back, sprint to the opposite 25 and back, sprint to the opposite goal line and back.
High Knees to the 50 and back.
25s on the football field. This time, backwards sprint.
High Knees to the 50 and back.
25s on the football field. This time bear crawl forward and crawl bear coming back.
Slow stretch walk to opposite goal line and mosey back.
11s with air squats and Merkins
Pax of 6 were treated to a Frijole beatdown. Aye!!
Helo delivers “The 12 days of F3” .
Dec 8th 2018
PAX McCleod, Bada Bing, Scuban, Hammer, Ice-T, Cheddah, El Pastor, Gilligan, Frijole, Stone, Gronk
2 10-yard bear crawls
3 4x4s (merkins and mountain climbers)
4 Squats with coupon
5 Hand-release merkins
6 Coupon swings
9 Tuck jumps
10 Lunges with coupon overhead
11 Bonnie Blairs
12 (x2) Coupon curls
Ice T Qs 11 at Hill Yeah! Finishes with Ultimate Frisbee
PAX-Helo, McCleod, Hammer, Sweet Pea, Stone, Shanerock, Docent, Frijole, Gilligan, Cheddah
2 laps, run forward on the straight, backwards on the turns.
– run to 25 yard line and back, 25 burpees
– run to 50 yard line and back, 25 air squats
– run to 75 yard line and back, 25 LBCs
– run to 100 yard line and back, 25 merkins
Caterpillar hop, 100 yards in cadence
– Bear crawl to 25, 25 merkins
– Bear crawl to 50, 25 air squats
– Bear crawl to 75, 25 burpees
– Bear crawl to 100, recover
– Backward bear crawl forward to 25, plank for 10 secs in cadence
– Backward bear crawl forward to 50, plank for 15 secs in cadence
– Backward bear crawl forward to 75, plank for 20 secs in cadence
– Backward bear crawl forward to 100, recover
– Everyone holds plank, while 1 person does 10 burpees, go to next person 10 burpees, everyone else hold plank. Go around until everyone done.
– 20 low flutters
– 20 high flutters
– 20 low Dolleys
– 20 high Dolleys
15 mins of ultimate frisbee, no stop.
Hammer Qs the week 3 Iron Pax Challenge.
PAX- Sweet Pea, Ice-T, Bada Bing, Data, Docent, McCleod
Lap on track
From the goal line: 20 SSHs, High Knees to 50 and back, 20 SSHs, Side Shuffle to 50 and back, 20 SSHs, High Knees to 50 and back, Side Shuffle to 50 and back.
Indian run on track.
Grab the coupons
Week 3 Iron Pax challenge.
15 BJOs, 50 Hand release merkins, 10 yard broad jump
14 BJOs, 50 Goblet squats, 10 yard broad jump
13 BJOs, 50 leg raises with extended coupon
Continue for 30 minutes.