If anyone has any gently used shirts, shorts, shoes that you’re looking to donate to a new home, @Rudy is collecting for the next few weeks before shipping off to F3 brothers in Kenya who desperately need some of these basic items. Please bring to any #hangar1 workout (clean items only please – yes, shoes washed as well). THANK YOU!
Get your Rucks (optional) on and join us at Crittenden Middle School for a 3.5 mile ruck
F’Ruckin Friday 5:45am-6:45am @ Hangar 1
Location: GPS: 37.4098565299696, -122.08554685445785
Well, lots of good stuff happening in the great state of California for the F3 Nation.
- Subprime takes over as Nan’Tan for F3SFPeninsula. Growth Cometh!!
- Cutters launches in Oakland. F3 in The Town
- Gold Rush continues to grow and becomes the model for Region growth in the Nation
- F3 Marin continues to offer Saturday beatdowns
- Sunshine continues with Tuesdays at F3 in the City (San Francisco)
- F3 Monterey remains a strong Pax in one of the great AOs in the Nation
- F3 Poway holds down the southern Pax in San Diego
- GrowRuck comes to the Golden State in November
2021 will be a great year for F3 in the Golden State.
Beatdowns are coming to San Jose on Saturday June 15th.
Location: Santa Teresa HS
When: Every Saturday starting on June 15th 2019.
AO Name: Quick Silver
Pax- Data, Mountie, Sweet Pea, Bada Bing, Ice T, Helo (not pictured)
Mosey to the Alameda.
Jacobs ladder with Burp-jacks up to 7.
Mosey back to the goal line.
High Knees to the 50 and back. OYO
25s on the football field. From goal line, sprint to the 25 and back, sprint to the 50 and back, sprint to the opposite 25 and back, sprint to the opposite goal line and back.
High Knees to the 50 and back.
25s on the football field. This time, backwards sprint.
High Knees to the 50 and back.
25s on the football field. This time bear crawl forward and crawl bear coming back.
Slow stretch walk to opposite goal line and mosey back.
11s with air squats and Merkins
Dec 8th 2018
PAX McCleod, Bada Bing, Scuban, Hammer, Ice-T, Cheddah, El Pastor, Gilligan, Frijole, Stone, Gronk
2 10-yard bear crawls
3 4x4s (merkins and mountain climbers)
4 Squats with coupon
5 Hand-release merkins
6 Coupon swings
9 Tuck jumps
10 Lunges with coupon overhead
11 Bonnie Blairs
12 (x2) Coupon curls
PAX-Helo, McCleod, Hammer, Sweet Pea, Stone, Shanerock, Docent, Frijole, Gilligan, Cheddah
2 laps, run forward on the straight, backwards on the turns.
– run to 25 yard line and back, 25 burpees
– run to 50 yard line and back, 25 air squats
– run to 75 yard line and back, 25 LBCs
– run to 100 yard line and back, 25 merkins
Caterpillar hop, 100 yards in cadence
– Bear crawl to 25, 25 merkins
– Bear crawl to 50, 25 air squats
– Bear crawl to 75, 25 burpees
– Bear crawl to 100, recover
– Backward bear crawl forward to 25, plank for 10 secs in cadence
– Backward bear crawl forward to 50, plank for 15 secs in cadence
– Backward bear crawl forward to 75, plank for 20 secs in cadence
– Backward bear crawl forward to 100, recover
– Everyone holds plank, while 1 person does 10 burpees, go to next person 10 burpees, everyone else hold plank. Go around until everyone done.
– 20 low flutters
– 20 high flutters
– 20 low Dolleys
– 20 high Dolleys
15 mins of ultimate frisbee, no stop.
PAX- Sweet Pea, Ice-T, Bada Bing, Data, Docent, McCleod
Lap on track
From the goal line: 20 SSHs, High Knees to 50 and back, 20 SSHs, Side Shuffle to 50 and back, 20 SSHs, High Knees to 50 and back, Side Shuffle to 50 and back.
Indian run on track.
Grab the coupons
Week 3 Iron Pax challenge.
15 BJOs, 50 Hand release merkins, 10 yard broad jump
14 BJOs, 50 Goblet squats, 10 yard broad jump
13 BJOs, 50 leg raises with extended coupon
Continue for 30 minutes.